The “I Love to Read” magic show includes:
- references to more than a dozen great books
- three “Magic You Can Do” segments where students learn the secrets
- several interactive puzzles or tricks that engage students through participation
- demonstration of how to make a dollar bill float in the air
- the opportunity to discover the Cat in the Hat’s “magic” hat
- silly commercials from pencil, paper and glue
- follow-up links for students who want to learn more
- the option to pause and/or replay the show
- and much more!
Watch the promo video below to view actual footage from the show.
To schedule a 30-day viewing license for your group, use our convenient online reservation form.
This is an affordable way to host an Amazing Teacher virtual (recorded) event at your location.